LIC TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT CENTRE
ABL Workspace, 5th floor, Plot no-44, Sector-44, Gurgaon.
Monday-Friday: 10am – 7pm
Saturday-Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Kavita Singh:- 9870208873/ 9899564433
How can I be a LIC Agent?
There is six steps to become LIC Agent
1. 1. APPLY NOW & REGISTRATION,
2. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS,
3. PAY BASIC FEES,
4. OFFLINE OR OLINE TRAINING FOR 25 HOURS,
5. ATTEND IRDA EXAM
6. GET LIC LICENSE.
Do LIC agents get salary?
LIC agents can earn unlimited since there is no specified salary. They get a commission from the policy they sell and can earn more than their capacity. Apart from this, LIC Agents also get some allowances and benefits from LIC Club Membership, when they have fulfilled the condition of club memnership.
Is there any fees to become LIC agent?
- Registration: Rs-150/-
- MR slip:- Rs-150/-
- URN Generation:- Rs-200/-
- Examination:- Rs-500/-
- Handbook:- Rs-150/-
- Online Training:- Rs-150/-
- Total fees:-1250/-
Is LIC agent a part time job?
- Any one can Join LIC of India As An Insurance Advisor on Part Time or Full Time Basis.