HOW TO BECOME LIC AGENT?
A LIC specialist is one who is a significant wellspring of the business for the association. Now the point is how to become LIC Agent. The LIC Agent creates, constructs, and is consistently keep kept up in contact with clients who give business to the association by purchasing the various arrangements. If you are thinking that How to become a LIC agent then you just need to follow some simple steps. Become a LIC Insurance advisor or LIC City Career Agent in just easy 6 steps, it will resolve your query of How to become LIC Agent:-
1. APPLY NOW & REGISTER, 2. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS, 3. PAY BASIC FEES, 4. OFFLINE OR ONLINE TRAINING FOR 25 HOURS, 5. ATTEND IRDA EXAM 6. GET LIC LICENSE.
PROCEDURE TO BECOME LIC AGENT
In order to become an LIC Agent, aspirants have to pass the LIC Agents’ pre-licensing test conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority. Any person who wishes to be an Insurance Agent will have to complete training from an IRDA-approved institution and after training need to appear for the certification examination. After qualifying for the exam, a person can work as a LIC Insurance Advisor. Please read the below details about to know more how to become LIC Agent………..
How to become LIC Agent in Gurgaon/ Delhi NCR?
How to become LIC agent in Gurgaon?? Don’t be confused. Simply submit the form given above or call us at 9870208873 to join LIC as an Agent in Gurgaon for a rewarding career that gives handsome commission, royalty-based income, gratuity, awards and recognition, and many more. LIC offers very attractive emoluments and a lucrative commission structure to deserving candidates. There are many other performance-based incentives for the promotion of candidates.
Hence, we give you the opportunity to learn and train you to become an independent LIC insurance agent. With our LIC agent training program, you can start earning millions in a couple of years. Our aim is your success in LIC Business.
- Age: 18 Yrs completed.
- Education qualification;-10th pass
- Registration: Rs-150/-
- MR slip:- Rs-150/-
- URN Generation:- Rs-200/-
- Examination:- Rs-500/-
- Handbook:- Rs-150/-
- Online Training:- Rs-150/-
- Total fees:-1250/-
Offline Training:- Free
The total fee will return after doing 2 policies within the month of code activation.
- After successful registration of your form you have to undergo online training or offline training.
- Training covers all aspects of life insurance business.
- You can give the Exam in English, Hindi, or Marathi Language.
- The exam will be Online.
- The exam will be for 50 Marks.
- Passing marks should be 18 only
- Multiple-choice questions have 4 options.
- 1 Colour passport-size photo.
- School leaving certificate.
- Canceled cheque.
- Photocopy of Address proof.
- Photocopy of Identity proof.
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th, and higher education mark sheet or certificates.